Seasonal Flu Vaccination
How you can book
We have tried to make booking your vaccination easier than ever before so you can now book via:
- Patient Access - if you have an account or you can contact the surgery to sign up
- Ask First - is an app that will allow you book in without needing to register for patient access. This can be accessed on your phone or via our website (further details included below)
- Calling the surgery - we ask that you only call in if absolutley necessary as our phones will be quite busy
How can patients support our team
When attending the clinic
- Please be patient with our team - we are trying to vaccinate more patients than ever before in these clinics, but we will get you seen as soon as possible
- Please wear loose fitting clothing around your arm, ideally a short sleeved top, and remove any outer layers of clothing before entering the practice
- Please do not attend more than five minutes prior to your appontment time to avoid queues forming
- Please wear an appropriate face covering
- Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 - we will be happy to re-book you at another time
Flu vaccinations are one of the most effective interventions we can provide to reduce harm from influenza and pressure on our health, social and care services during the winter. Older people and many vulnerable individuals with underlying health conditions are at increased risk.
It has never been as important as it is this year to protect these people and in turn their families, friends, work colleagues and all other contacts and to keep them out of healthcare settings and hospitals which increases their risk of COVID-19.
This year the aim is to increase uptake in all the categories as soon as vaccines become available on a larger scale, with controlling risks of infection and social distancing being at the foremost of our minds, protecting both patients and all staff involved.
If you are unsure if you are eligible for a free flu vaccination, or would like further information please click on this link: