Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in the following ways:
- In person – drop the computerised repeat slip in to reception having clearly marked the items required.
- By post – send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- By fax – to 01753 883312 (Misbourne) or 01494 875455 (St Giles)
- By email - firstname.lastname@example.org (Misbourne) or email@example.com (St Giles)
- Online – follow the link at the top of this page to complete a simple registration.
We regret that no prescription requests are taken over the telephone.
With effect from 1st December 2017 we require three working days' notice so please do not let your medicines run out. It is not possible to process your request while you wait. Prescription requests received on Fridays will not be ready until the following Tuesday afternoon.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.